Cleveland CavaliersvsGolden State Warriors W/L Analysis_1x2 Analysis-One Score
Cleveland Cavaliers [E2]

51 W31 L

137-116

1st 2nd 3rd 4th OT
Home Team 49 37 29 22 -
Away Team 33 35 28 20 -
[W1] Golden State Warriors

67 W15 L

Ranking Technical Statistics Ranking
4 111.4 Per GamePTS 116.5 1
13 22.5 Per GameAST 30 1
16 43.5 Per GameRebound 44.7 7
20 107.4 Per GameLosepts 104.5 12
14 13.1 Per GameTurnover 14.3 22
Produce an unexpected winner L WLTrend W
Outcome Probability
Home Win

28.5%

28.5% = 33.3%+23.7% 2

Odds2.9
(Take Spread)
66.7%  
Home Team HomeTake SpreadWin1games
  33.3%
Home Team HomeTake SpreadLose2 games
76.3%  
Away Team AwayMake SpreadLose9 games
  23.7%
Away Team AwayMake SpreadWin29 games
Home Team HomeTake SpreadWin
Matched Date Home Team Odds Score Odds Away Team Results Outcome Probability
NBA 2016-12-25 Cleveland Cavaliers 2.135 109-108 1.706 Golden State Warriors Win Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability39.3% Away Win Probability60.7%
Home Team HomeTake SpreadLose
Matched Date Home Team Odds Score Odds Away Team Results Outcome Probability
NBA 2017-04-12 Cleveland Cavaliers 2.33 83-98 1.608 Toronto Raptors Lose Home Win Probability45.0% Away Win Probability55.0%
NBA 2017-03-25 Cleveland Cavaliers 1.989 115-127 1.845 Washington Wizards Lose Home Win Probability67.9% Away Win Probability32.1%
Away Team AwayMake SpreadLose
Matched Date Home Team Odds Score Odds Away Team Results Outcome Probability
NBA 2017-03-10 Minnesota Timberwolves 2.708 103-102 1.456 Golden State Warriors Lose Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability27.4% Away Win Probability72.6%
NBA 2017-03-02 Chicago Bulls 3.426 94-87 1.306 Golden State Warriors Lose Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability54.2% Away Win Probability45.8%
NBA 2017-02-28 Washington Wizards 3.209 112-108 1.344 Golden State Warriors Lose Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability38.6% Away Win Probability61.4%
NBA 2017-02-13 Denver Nuggets 6.501 132-110 1.108 Golden State Warriors Lose Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability23.3% Away Win Probability76.7%
NBA 2017-02-04 Sacramento Kings 9.004 109-106 1.062 Golden State Warriors Lose Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability13.6% Away Win Probability86.4%
NBA 2017-01-23 Miami Heat 6.441 105-102 1.111 Golden State Warriors Lose Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability17.2% Away Win Probability82.8%
NBA 2016-12-25 Cleveland Cavaliers 2.135 109-108 1.706 Golden State Warriors Lose Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability39.3% Away Win Probability60.7%
NBA 2016-12-10 Memphis Grizzlies 5.305 110-89 1.153 Golden State Warriors Lose Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability34.2% Away Win Probability65.8%
NBA 2016-11-04 Los Angeles Lakers 5.88 117-97 1.127 Golden State Warriors Lose Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability50.0% Away Win Probability50.0%
Away Team AwayMake SpreadWin
Matched Date Home Team Odds Score Odds Away Team Results Outcome Probability
NBA 2017-04-05 Phoenix Suns 4.043 111-120 1.241 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 33.0% Away Win Probability 67.0%
NBA 2017-03-21 Dallas Mavericks 2.464 87-112 1.543 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 35.0% Away Win Probability 65.0%
NBA 2017-03-20 Oklahoma City Thunder 2.045 95-111 1.751 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 32.9% Away Win Probability 67.1%
NBA 2017-03-06 Atlanta Hawks 2.905 111-119 1.399 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 37.1% Away Win Probability 62.9%
NBA 2017-03-05 New York Knicks 5.01 105-112 1.164 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 27.9% Away Win Probability 72.1%
NBA 2017-02-27 Philadelphia 76ers 8.555 108-119 1.066 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 34.4% Away Win Probability 65.6%
NBA 2017-02-11 Oklahoma City Thunder 3.197 114-130 1.341 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 9.3% Away Win Probability 90.7%
NBA 2017-02-10 Memphis Grizzlies 3.629 107-122 1.28 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 36.9% Away Win Probability 63.1%
NBA 2017-02-02 Los Angeles Clippers 4.062 120-133 1.232 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 25.0% Away Win Probability 75.0%
NBA 2017-01-29 Portland Trail Blazers 3.981 111-113 1.247 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 23.0% Away Win Probability 77.0%
NBA 2017-01-25 Charlotte Hornets 4.771 103-113 1.18 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 9.1% Away Win Probability 90.9%
NBA 2017-01-22 Orlando Magic 8.291 98-118 1.073 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 15.9% Away Win Probability 84.1%
NBA 2017-01-20 Houston Rockets 2.699 108-125 1.455 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 7.9% Away Win Probability 92.1%
NBA 2017-01-08 Sacramento Kings 5.499 106-117 1.143 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 16.7% Away Win Probability 83.3%
NBA 2016-12-23 Detroit Pistons 3.272 113-119 1.334 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 31.3% Away Win Probability 68.7%
NBA 2016-12-22 Brooklyn Nets 10.02 101-117 1.051 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 27.5% Away Win Probability 72.5%
NBA 2016-12-13 New Orleans Pelicans 5.309 109-113 1.153 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 40.5% Away Win Probability 59.5%
NBA 2016-12-11 Minnesota Timberwolves 4.711 108-116 1.186 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 7.7% Away Win Probability 92.3%
NBA 2016-12-08 Utah Jazz 3.406 99-106 1.351 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 29.6% Away Win Probability 70.4%
NBA 2016-12-07 Los Angeles Clippers 2.45 98-115 1.543 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 20.2% Away Win Probability 79.8%
NBA 2016-11-25 Los Angeles Lakers 7.943 85-109 1.08 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 35.6% Away Win Probability 64.4%
NBA 2016-11-21 Indiana Pacers 8.183 83-120 1.076 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 56.3% Away Win Probability 43.7%
NBA 2016-11-19 Milwaukee Bucks 3.789 121-124 1.264 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 32.2% Away Win Probability 67.8%
NBA 2016-11-18 Boston Celtics 3.299 88-104 1.323 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 37.7% Away Win Probability 62.3%
NBA 2016-11-16 Toronto Raptors 2.686 121-127 1.46 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 10.0% Away Win Probability 90.0%
NBA 2016-11-10 Denver Nuggets 3.06 101-125 1.373 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 21.1% Away Win Probability 78.9%
NBA 2016-11-01 Portland Trail Blazers 2.621 104-127 1.482 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 0.0% Away Win Probability 100.0%
NBA 2016-10-30 Phoenix Suns 6.688 100-106 1.106 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 14.7% Away Win Probability 85.3%
NBA 2016-10-28 New Orleans Pelicans 5.154 114-122 1.165 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability 33.7% Away Win Probability 66.3%
Away Win

71.5%

71.5% = 66.7%+76.3% 2

Odds1.4
(Make Spread)
Ranking & 1x2
Team Match Win Lose W% Total W% Ranking Odds
Cleveland Cavaliers Away
Home
20
31
21
10
48.8%
75.6%
62.2% E2 2.9
Golden State Warriors Away
Home
31
36
10
5
75.6%
87.8%
81.7% W1 1.4
  • Eastern Ranking
  • Western Ranking
  • Ranking Team Win/Lose W%
1x2
  • Main Companies
    • All Companies
    • Main Companies
    • Bourse
    • Not Bourse
Home Win Away Win Home W% Away W% Reture% Kelly Criterion Change Time