Golden State WarriorsvsCleveland Cavaliers W/L Analysis_1x2 Analysis-One Score
Golden State Warriors [W1]

67 W15 L

129-120

1st 2nd 3rd 4th OT
Home Team 33 38 27 31 -
Away Team 37 23 33 27 -
[E2] Cleveland Cavaliers

51 W31 L

Ranking Technical Statistics Ranking
1 116.5 Per GamePTS 111.4 4
1 30 Per GameAST 22.5 13
7 44.7 Per GameRebound 43.5 16
12 104.5 Per GameLosepts 107.4 20
22 14.3 Per GameTurnover 13.1 14
L Produce an unexpected winner WLTrend Produce an unexpected winner W
Outcome Probability
Home Win

80.3%

80.3% = 87.8%+72.7% 2

Odds1.25
(Make Spread)
12.2%  
Home Team HomeMake SpreadWin36games
  87.8%
Home Team HomeMake SpreadLose5 games
27.3%  
Away Team AwayTake SpreadLose8 games
  72.7%
Away Team AwayTake SpreadWin3 games
Home Team HomeMake SpreadWin
Matched Date Home Team Odds Score Odds Away Team Results Outcome Probability
NBA 2017-04-12 Golden State Warriors 1.061 109-94 9.226 Los Angeles Lakers Win Home Win Probability82.5% Away Win Probability17.5%
NBA 2017-04-08 Golden State Warriors 1.043 123-101 11.54 New Orleans Pelicans Win Home Win Probability81.5% Away Win Probability18.5%
NBA 2017-04-04 Golden State Warriors 1.059 121-107 8.935 Minnesota Timberwolves Win Home Win Probability79.1% Away Win Probability20.9%
NBA 2017-04-03 Washington Wizards 1.16 139-115 5.112 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability78.6% Away Win Probability21.4%
NBA 2017-03-31 Houston Rockets 1.244 107-98 3.973 Golden State Warriors Win Home Win Probability62.5% Away Win Probability37.5%
NBA 2017-03-26 Golden State Warriors 1.154 106-94 5.193 Memphis Grizzlies Win Home Win Probability72.4% Away Win Probability27.6%
NBA 2017-03-24 Golden State Warriors 1.02 114-100 15.45 Sacramento Kings Win Home Win Probability76.9% Away Win Probability23.1%
NBA 2017-03-18 Golden State Warriors 1.11 117-92 6.406 Milwaukee Bucks Win Home Win Probability78.5% Away Win Probability21.5%
NBA 2017-03-16 Golden State Warriors 1.062 122-92 8.857 Orlando Magic Win Home Win Probability77.3% Away Win Probability22.7%
NBA 2017-03-14 Golden State Warriors 1.024 106-104 14 Philadelphia 76ers Win Home Win Probability80.4% Away Win Probability19.6%
NBA 2017-02-25 Golden State Warriors 1.012 112-95 19.96 Brooklyn Nets Win Home Win Probability90.8% Away Win Probability9.2%
NBA 2017-02-23 Golden State Warriors 1.089 123-113 7.271 Los Angeles Clippers Win Home Win Probability73.6% Away Win Probability26.4%
NBA 2017-02-15 Golden State Warriors 1.022 109-86 14.31 Sacramento Kings Win Home Win Probability74.3% Away Win Probability25.7%
NBA 2017-02-08 Golden State Warriors 1.055 123-92 9.734 Chicago Bulls Win Home Win Probability76.5% Away Win Probability23.5%
NBA 2017-02-01 Golden State Warriors 1.045 126-111 10.36 Charlotte Hornets Win Home Win Probability82.2% Away Win Probability17.8%
NBA 2017-01-28 Golden State Warriors 1.111 144-98 6.909 Los Angeles Clippers Win Home Win Probability72.1% Away Win Probability27.9%
NBA 2017-01-18 Golden State Warriors 1.073 121-100 8.291 Oklahoma City Thunder Win Home Win Probability76.6% Away Win Probability23.4%
NBA 2017-01-16 Golden State Warriors 1.276 126-91 3.692 Cleveland Cavaliers Win Home Win Probability76.2% Away Win Probability23.8%
NBA 2017-01-12 Golden State Warriors 1.072 127-107 8.221 Detroit Pistons Win Home Win Probability75.9% Away Win Probability24.1%
NBA 2017-01-10 Golden State Warriors 1.031 107-95 12.24 Miami Heat Win Home Win Probability77.1% Away Win Probability22.9%
NBA 2017-01-04 Golden State Warriors 1.037 125-117 11.51 Portland Trail Blazers Win Home Win Probability84.1% Away Win Probability15.9%
NBA 2017-01-02 Golden State Warriors 1.044 127-119 10.45 Denver Nuggets Win Home Win Probability77.1% Away Win Probability22.9%
NBA 2016-12-30 Golden State Warriors 1.016 108-99 17.48 Dallas Mavericks Win Home Win Probability82.3% Away Win Probability17.7%
NBA 2016-12-28 Golden State Warriors 1.18 121-111 4.736 Toronto Raptors Win Home Win Probability59.5% Away Win Probability40.5%
NBA 2016-12-20 Golden State Warriors 1.114 104-74 6.323 Utah Jazz Win Home Win Probability83.9% Away Win Probability16.1%
NBA 2016-12-17 Golden State Warriors 1.062 135-90 9.001 Portland Trail Blazers Win Home Win Probability82.6% Away Win Probability17.4%
NBA 2016-12-15 Golden State Warriors 1.053 103-90 9.758 New York Knicks Win Home Win Probability70.9% Away Win Probability29.1%
NBA 2016-12-05 Golden State Warriors 1.057 142-106 9.471 Indiana Pacers Win Home Win Probability74.3% Away Win Probability25.7%
NBA 2016-12-03 Golden State Warriors 1.025 138-109 14.72 Phoenix Suns Win Home Win Probability73.9% Away Win Probability26.1%
NBA 2016-11-28 Golden State Warriors 1.071 105-100 8.406 Atlanta Hawks Win Home Win Probability80.4% Away Win Probability19.6%
NBA 2016-11-26 Golden State Warriors 1.053 115-102 9.692 Minnesota Timberwolves Win Home Win Probability79.2% Away Win Probability20.8%
NBA 2016-11-23 Golden State Warriors 1.021 149-106 16.18 Los Angeles Lakers Win Home Win Probability68.6% Away Win Probability31.4%
NBA 2016-11-13 Golden State Warriors 1.022 133-120 15.7 Phoenix Suns Win Home Win Probability77.5% Away Win Probability22.5%
NBA 2016-11-09 Golden State Warriors 1.022 116-95 14.99 Dallas Mavericks Win Home Win Probability70.9% Away Win Probability29.1%
NBA 2016-11-07 Golden State Warriors 1.021 116-106 16.15 New Orleans Pelicans Win Home Win Probability75.0% Away Win Probability25.0%
NBA 2016-11-03 Golden State Warriors 1.114 122-96 6.239 Oklahoma City Thunder Win Home Win Probability0.0% Away Win Probability100.0%
Home Team HomeMake SpreadLose
Matched Date Home Team Odds Score Odds Away Team Results Outcome Probability
NBA 2017-04-10 Golden State Warriors 1.163 99-105 5.16 Utah Jazz Lose Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability84.3% Away Win Probability15.7%
NBA 2017-03-08 Golden State Warriors 1.23 86-99 4.1 Boston Celtics Lose Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability14.3% Away Win Probability85.7%
NBA 2017-01-06 Golden State Warriors 1.065 119-128 8.662 Memphis Grizzlies Lose Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability69.5% Away Win Probability30.5%
NBA 2016-12-01 Golden State Warriors 1.15 127-132 5.316 Houston Rockets Lose Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability57.7% Away Win Probability42.3%
NBA 2016-10-25 Golden State Warriors 1.211 100-129 4.329 San Antonio Spurs Lose Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability68.1% Away Win Probability31.9%
Away Team AwayTake SpreadWin
Matched Date Home Team Odds Score Odds Away Team Results Outcome Probability
NBA 2017-04-05 Boston Celtics 1.605 91-114 2.317 Cleveland Cavaliers Win Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability 77.2% Away Win Probability 22.8%
NBA 2017-02-06 Washington Wizards 1.851 135-140 1.925 Cleveland Cavaliers Win Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability 80.4% Away Win Probability 19.6%
NBA 2016-12-05 Toronto Raptors 1.833 112-116 1.966 Cleveland Cavaliers Win Produce an unexpected winner Home Win Probability 40.0% Away Win Probability 60.0%
Away Win

19.7%

19.7% = 12.2%+27.3% 2

Odds3.91
(Take Spread)
Ranking & 1x2
Team Match Win Lose W% Total W% Ranking Odds
Golden State Warriors Away
Home
31
36
10
5
75.6%
87.8%
81.7% W1 1.25
Cleveland Cavaliers Away
Home
20
31
21
10
48.8%
75.6%
62.2% E2 3.91
  • Eastern Ranking
  • Western Ranking
  • Ranking Team Win/Lose W%
1x2
  • Main Companies
    • All Companies
    • Main Companies
    • Bourse
    • Not Bourse
Home Win Away Win Home W% Away W% Reture% Kelly Criterion Change Time